Hydralux is the smart thermal storage vessel built for Australian conditions. Standout quality at an understated price.
Hydralux leads the way in imported high performance thermal storage. Our vessels are manufactured from Duplex 2205 and hold Australian Electrical and Watermark Approvals. Hydralux is designed for ease of installation and endorsed by Wilson Hot Water – a benchmark for Australian customised hot water for over 90 years.
Hydralux Thermal Storage features:
- Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation
- Painted Metal Outer Case
- 6 x 50mm, 2 x 25mm Fittings (1 x 25mm for PTR)
- 28mm Diameter Heat Exchange Coils • 32mm Fittings on Heat Exchange Coils
- Large Surface areas for Heat Exchange Coils
- Thermowell Pockets
- 3.0kW Element standard on Coil Tanks • Watermark Approved
- Australian Electrical Approvals
- Maximum Working Pressure – 700kPa